PowerContact (Contacts Group Management with Color & Icons) app for iPhone and iPad
1153 ratings )
Current version: 2.41
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 29 May 2010
App size: 2.55 Mb
PowerContact is a most powerful contact addressbook app.
It has more functions than you can imagine.
(Overall whats hot in Japanese AppStore NOV/2010)
** KEY FEATURES!
- Contact group management (Exchange Server group management also supported)
- Contact grouping by Drag & Drop or by multiple selection(including search selection).
- Group mail (select TO:/CC:/BCC for each contact)
- Group SMS/TEXT (from iOS 4.0)
- Full color & icon group management. (not just change tab color, full theme color can be changed , user custom color supported)
- Full Contacts & groups backup and restore with Wi-Fi sync
- Contacts export with vCard 3.0 and CSV format (for gmail, Outlook)
- Contact add with QR code
- Full retina (iPhone4, iPod Touch 4G) display supported
- Tab style or Bubble style theme. (small and big tab style supported)
- Send contact info by (mail, sms)
- Direct printing. (group or each contact, from iOS 4.2)
- Search Contact (by name, company, title, etc)
- Add/delete multiple contacts in groups.
- Call by Skype and Facetime.
- Direct share & backup each contact data by e-mail
- Face CoverFlow (Just like you flip through album arts in iPod. You can flip and flip with your friend’s photos.)
- MapOut (display each or group contact on map with face icon)
** “PowerContact” shares Apple’s contact database. Therefore, you can use your current contact information without any works.
-Bell sound change function is not offered
** Support Mail (customer support or any suggestions)
Pros and cons of PowerContact (Contacts Group Management with Color & Icons) app for iPhone and iPad
PowerContact (Contacts Group Management with Color & Icons) app good for
I like it vert much but i have a suggestion.
Create a way to choose a ringtone to each group of contacts.
This is simply one of the best organizer for managing the contacts ever I have experienced on my iPhone. The fabulous switch-over interface similar to the iPod allows you to find any contacts stress free. The overall design, however, is not on the state-of-art level.
Just here and there a little tricky to find out how things work. For example i haven"t made it to change that terrible purple color theme, yet :)
Problem: if you edit a contact and choose a picture that doesnt get saved. Iphone4
Great app. I like that i can put my contacts into different groups. Also the App is pretty. I like.
It is a pity that the application does not export ringtones assigned to contacts (ios 5.0.1).
Need russian version. Can help translating.
Send info isnt sending all the info but phones. Sometimes need to send adresses..
Need possibility to customize the on-click actions screen.
Editing contact needs to be improved: to much buttons to press actually, also need to sort order phones, mails etc.
Need special settings for a "favorites" group: no splitter lines between entryes as this kind of group is intended for a small, compact group.
Some bad moments
The app seems to be good but the contact grouping does not work... The app is buggy and the developer site does not provide any useful info.
I like everything about this calendar with one exception:
When I find the contact that I am looking for and select it, it only displays the persons name (at the top 20% of the screen), the other 80% of the screen shows nine huge buttons for further actions. It would be so nice if they could shrink these huge buttons to a more appropriate size so they can display the contacts information in this wasted space instead. I can`t see my contact`s details unless I click on the Edit button to retrieve that info ... this is a real pain! If you have an IPod Touch don`t bother with this app.
I have now dumped this app, found a better one ...
I have the same problem as the comment below. On a 3GS phone I cant add contacts to groups.
Everytime I make a group and add people into the group, it gets deleted when I re-open the app...
This is so annoying..
I wanted to use this app but now im sick and tired of re-installing and re-making the contact group... :(
It is stupid I make a group and I spent so much time to make it after I close the app my group deleted!!!!! I paid for that and I AM NOT HAPPY DO NOT BUY IT...!!!!!
Hello people, for some reasons it was a good software. However now I cannot add new groups, and there is lots of bugs. I have already tried to install again, but is did not work. Do not buy it because it has lots bugs!
and other. So, download free PowerContact (Contacts Group Management with Color & Icons) .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually PowerContact (Contacts Group Management with Color & Icons) iOS app used & searched for